Top Links This Week
I spend a lot of time on the internet, maybe even too much time. My bookmark list is seriously so long. I’ve found so many good links and articles over the past few months that I thought I should start sharing with everyone, because why not? I’m thinking of maybe starting doing this once a week, or maybe once a month. What do you guys think? Personally, I love posts like these because then I’m able to find some great articles and new websites to follow, which for an internet junkie, is a total plus. So, let’s get started shall we?
1. How To Manage Your Time: Who doesn’t want to know how to manage their time more wisely. Here is an article on Refinery29 on how to do just that.
2. Irish Pancakes: A mix between pancakes and english muffins. Who wouldn’t love that? Need to try this recipe ASAP.
3. Katelyn Brooke: Found a new blog to follow! Yay! I’m a sucker for a blog with a great design and this one has just that.
4. Best NYC Brunch Spots: I’m going to New York next week so I’ve been searching the web for great places to eat, and all of these spots look amazing!
5. Spiced Latte Hand Soap DIY: Spiced. Latte. Hand soap. Seriously, so perfect for Fall. Such a great DIY too for a rainy Fall day.
6. Things Your Forgetting To Clean: Definitely read through this list and could check off everything. Oops.
Let me know how you guys felt about this post! I really liked putting it together, actually. Let me know what you think in the comments below!