Makeup Storage: Before and After
So I’m sure you guys are all super nosey like myself and love a good makeup storage post. My makeup area was getting a little out of control so I thought I should take control and re-organize! I really don’t have too many tips when it comes to storing your makeup if I’m really being honest, however I will say I find it easier to keep it all in one place. I never understand when people keep half of their makeup in one spot and the rest where they get ready. What’s the point (and fun) in that? I tend to slightly switch up my makeup everyday so I like to have it all in one place. So here is just a quick little run-down of what I did.
1. I put all of the pencil products into a cool glass. Mason jars and regular glasses are a great tool when organizing a space like this.
2. I kept all of my foundations/concealers/powders on the top since I use them all everyday and they have pretty packaging as well.
3. I put all of my lip products into my NARS pouch. I’m trying to find a better/prettier way to store them, but for now this will do.
4. I next used an old jewelry box to put my eyeshadow/pots in. Old boxes like these are really convenient for separating draws like this one.
5. Lastly I just kind of organized all of my blushes/bronzers and tube like products into their own places.
Now lets see how long this lasts for!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know what you think in the comments!
Also, if you see anything you like and want to know how I like it, let me know in the comments!