How To: Vampy Lip
1. I always like to moisturize my lips before I put any product on my lips. I like to rub it in with my finger after as well so there isn’t a whole lot of product on my lips before putting even more product on.
2. This step is really optional, but when doing a dark lip I like to outline my lips first so I know where I’m putting the products. For me, I’m more likely to not mess up when I line my lips first.
3. Next, I put some of the lipstick on a lip brush and do a thin layer first. Building up the product gradually helps it last a lot longer. (This goes for nail polish too!)
4. Then I take the lipstick and go for it.
5. Blot away any left over product.
6. Fix anything that I messed up.
And ta-da, you got yourself an easy vampy lip!
I hope everyone enjoyed this little How-To tutorial and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Also, make sure to follow me for more How-To posts!