Hello! So recently Hannah from Dimples and Diaries and I got to emailing about to a collaboration and this is what we came up with! We both did a post on how we like to style stripes and we both did quick interviews for each other and hers is below!
First, I wanted to sum up my outfit. For me stripes are really versatile and are a great print that go with nearly everything. So here I paired this red striped top from Forever21 with some green Gap pants which I love. Then I threw on this Gap jean jacket to add some texture to the outfit and I finished off with just some simple black boots. To me, this is a super casual outfit and its great to throw on when heading out the door (or adventuring in the outdoors like I did here, but don’t wear shoes like this. I learned the hard way)
If you’d like to see how Hannah likes to style her stripes head over to Dimples and Diaries! Her blog is lovely so I suggest you head on over. Get to know Hannah a little better below with some quick interview questions!
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What’s your favorite part of blogging?
3. Favorite style trend?
4. Any trend you wish would go away?
5. What’s your go to outfit when running out the door?
1. Ever since I was young I’ve made journals, scrapbooks and moodboards, I’ve always had something to say and something to express and after discovering the world of blogging I knew I wanted in on that!
2. My favourite part is receiving positive feedback, it makes my day receiving lovely comments or emails from people who enjoy reading my blog, and since my blog changed to ethical fashion at the start of the year, I’ve had lots of positive comments about my blog…that makes me really happy!
3. Hmm, at the moment my favourite trend for S/S has to be a-line midi skirts, I’m yet to purchase one for myself but I love the way they look with strappy sandals and a basic t-shirt or string vest.
4. No, I’m open to personal expression, there are a lot of trends and styles I would personally never wear, but if someone else wants to rock it…power to them!
5. Jeans, t-shirt, blazer and ballet pumps…easy peasy!
Hope you all enjoyed this post and make sure to check out Hannah!
Let me know what you thought of the outfit below