Beauty Time: My Favorite Products
I’m kind of a huge beauty lover (especially when it comes to skincare) so I thought I would talk about what some of my favorite products have been for the past few months.
1./2. These two I can combine because I love combining both the NYX lipliner in Natural and the Butter gloss in creme brule. It’s seriously one of the best nudes I have ever tried.
3. I love everything Clinique and this concealer is amazing and actually evens your skin tone once you wash away your makeup. I’ve been actually using this under my foundation, which I usually would never do, and stipple my foundation over it and it has amazing coverage.
4. Real Technique brushes are amazing and this one is one of my favs. I use it to help buff in my under eye concealer and I love it.
5. This Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Lotion is amazing and does the job without drying out my skin.
6. NARS lip pencils are seriously just amazing things.
7. This is a new find for me and I love it for everyday wear. The Clinique Chubby Sticks have a really great Chapstick like consistency but they stay on better and slightly tint your lips for a longer lasting color.
8. Again, I love everything from Clinique and I have been using their 3 Step System recently for my combination skin and I’m lovin’ it.
9. Benefit Hello Flawless foundation is my go-to when my skin is feeling dry mostly because its super moisturizing and it doesn’t make the dry patches stick out.
10. Again just like their moisturizer, their face mask gets the job done without drying out my skin.
11. I have tried a lot of dry shampoos and this one is one of my top ones, I also really enjoy the Sauve Keratin Dry Shampoo which is super cheap and also works great.
12. Again, a Clinique product. This matte powder just makes my makeup last all day without looking cake-y.