Beauty Favorites: 2013
So because the year is now slowly winding dow, I thought I should do a post about what my favorite beauty products were this year! So here are a few of my favorites that I’ve been using and loving all year, or have repurchased.
Hope you all enjoy!
Make sure to follow and comment
1. Airspun Powder: I bought this from CVS awhile back and have used almost all of it. I’ve had it for about a year now and its my favorite powder for oily skin, and lasts forever.
2. Essie Hors D’oeuvres: I love this color because it looks different over any nail polish. Its more gold over dark colors and more silver over light colors.
3. Philosophy Pomegranate Bubbly: This body wash smells amazing and its exfoliating with is another plus!
4. C.O Bigelow Rose Salve: All I have to say about this product is that is rose salve, and it speaks for itself.
5. Revlon Lash Potion: I recently bought this and have really been liking it. It doesn’t clump and it stays on all day which is the equation for the perfect mascara.
6. MAC Trace Gold: This is my second time buying this just because I think it gives the perfect amount of warmth to the skin without looking fake.
7. MAC Rebel and Ruby Woo: These have been my two go to lipsticks and they seriously look good on everybody.
8. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Lotion: I bought this awhile ago instantly loved it. Tea Tree oil is one of my favorite things to use on my skin because its natural and doesn’t make my skin even more red which is a plus.
9. Fekkai Hair Protectant: I bought this at Ulta recently mostly because it was on sale and I’m so glad I did. It smells amazing and makes your hair super soft after using it.
10. Clinique Even Better Foundation & Clinique Under Eye Concealer: I love Clinique face products mostly because they stay on all day and don’t make me break out. These two products do a great job at doing both. And the under eye concealer doesn’t crease so basically its a gift from the Gods.
11. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: My best friend gave this to me after she bought it and didn’t like it. However, I use it everyday and now can’t put my foundation on without it.