Holiday Gift Guide
1. Candles: I think candles make a great gift for pretty much everyone. They are great to fill your home with and great for decoration even if you don’t want to light them. Candles are the way to go for someone if you either don’t know what they want or if you don’t know them very well.
2. Glasses: I think a chic pair of glasses make a great gift for either someone who wears them or for someone who likes the way they look. (The glasses posted are from BonLook)
3. Make-up brushes: These are fairly cheap, and they are from Target and any girl will be satisfied with a new set of makeup brushes for the holidays.
4. Record Player: This is perfect for someone who loves music and is also great for decoration!
5. Gold Watch: If you are going to go with jewelry for someone, go with a watch. Its basic and they can wear it pretty much everyday.
6. Satchel Bag: This is a great gift for any girl and they will most definitely use it all year long. This bag that’s posted is really great because the company Angela & Roi will donate a portion of the sale to a non-profit organization depending on the color you buy. And they use vegan leather! Go check em out!