Product Me Pretty!
1. Tea Tree Oil: This has made such a difference in my skin. It’s not too expensive, ($9) and works really well. It doesn’t irritate my skin like other spot treatments do, so I don’t have red blotches all over my face. Definitely worth it!
2. Garnier Moisture Surge: Hands down one of my favorite moisturizers! It is a gel formula so it goes on really nicely and doesn’t feel oily. It goes really great underneath make-up as well! It’s about $7 as well, which isnt too bad at all!
3. Neutrogena Naturals : When they first came out with this line I was a little skeptical, but decided to try it and I’m so glad I did. It smells amazing (smells like sweet tarts!) and works very well too. Its around $7 as well.
4. Rose Salve: Rose salve is one of the best moisturizers ever invented. It works on everything, I usually use it on my lips and the tip of my nose when I have a cold and it gets try (gross, I know) It works really well and it has a great consistency, its not as thick as chapstick but works just as well, if yet better!
5. Clarisonic: Okay, okay. This puppy was probably the BEST thing I have ever bought. I knew it was a good idea when the ringer at Sephora told me it was the best thing they had it the store. This thing cleans your skin SO well, its unbelievable. Like actually. No joke. It is on the pricey side ($119 to be exact) but I do promise it is worth it! Just make sure to not cover the brush after using it ( the wet brush will build up bacteria, ew.) and make sure to clean it once a week with a mild hand soap just to keep it clean and it will work wonders! I could go on about how much I love it, but i’ll stop now.